Meeting & Event Manager
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we’re connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart. We care for the world to make it better, by embracing our differences, sharing our cultures, and connecting with people, heart to heart.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting pre-event site inspections, gathering event details and assisting conference organizers at every stage of the planning of their event;
- Ensuring that client´s requirements are interpreted in an effective and timely manner to the relevant departments within the hotel;
- Presenting event Function Sheets to relevant departments in internal weekly meetings;
- Up-selling and cross-selling all facilities within the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Positive attitude with team player spirit;
- Highly responsible, initiative and reliable with excellent attention to detail;
- Good computer skills (working experience with OPERA S&C is an advantage);
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Fluent in Estonian and English (both written and verbal).
What is in it for you:
- Healthcare package with multiple benefits;
- Additional vacation days based on seniority;
- Mental and physical health benefits;
- Discounts for in-house services;
- Development through learning programs by Academy Accor;
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide;
- And much more!